Arranged marriages were very common during biblical times. Parents were trusted to find wives for their sons, and so was the case with Abraham and Isaac. In this week’s devotion, we learn how a wife was specifically chosen for God and how Abraham, Isaac, the servant, and Rebekah all showed amazing trust in God!
“And whatever you ask in prayer, you will receive if you have faith.”Matthew 21:22
You can download the Memory Verse Coloring page designed by our friends over at Pure Joy Creative and the Activity Sheet for Episode 020 of Donuts and Devos podcast for kids. These are great to use while listening at home, on the go, or even as part of a Sunday school curriculum.
Get Your Devotion Resources!
A Wife for Isaac Activity Sheet Ep. 020
A Wife for Isaac DD Coloring Page Ep. 020
Connect With Me
- Subscribe to Donuts and Devos in the above places or your favorite podcasting app.
- Join the Facebook page
- Follow on Instagram @donutsanddevosforkids and Tweet us @DonutsNDevos
Share Your Feedback!
- comment on the show notes
- leave a comment/review in your favorite podcasting app
- email us at email@example.com